Dr Michelle Drouin is an internationally-recognized expert on technology and relationships, including online relationships, social media, and sexting.
Join us today on TheShow.live when my co-host, Jennifer Hoverstad, and I chat with Dr. Drouin about these issues and more:
- Finding and maintaining love online (i.e., love in modern times)
- Infidelity and social media
- Internet and cell phone addiction/nomophobia
- Sexting– good for a relationship?
- Technoference or phubbing (i.e., ignoring partners for one’s phone)
- Millennials are having less sex– why?
- Deception online– Does anyone really tell the truth? Even on social media?
Because Dr. Drouin has been cited in a number of prominent news sources including CNN, PR, MSNBC, CBS News, The New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Men’s Health, Parenting Magazine, and Psychology Today, we’re interesting in learning more about what she has to say on these topics. Join us live at 11 am PT (2 pm ET) or watch the recorded show. Click here to RSVP and watch!