Bridgetti Lim Banda interviewed me on her Amazon Live show. We talked about what I believe will work to help you build your brand moving forward post COVID-19 in 2021 and 2022. Bridgetti is a true pro and Amazon Live is an amazing global platform. Enjoy!
The original audio conversation took place on Clubhouse and included a conversation around the following:
1. What are the key mistakes people make?
2. What do million-dollar entrepreneurs do that others don’t?
3. Where do great ideas come from and what do we do with them?
4. What’s the framework for creating powerful and provocative content?
5. How do you create instant credibility on the web?
6. How do you become a game changer?
7. I’ve heard you say, “If you don’t take your site seriously, why should others?”
8. What is the Internet Strategic Profile and the marketing blueprint?
9. How to leverage social media effectively in our business?
10. “Creating global digital empires®” What is it?
11. What is the advice you would have given to your younger self?
Please listen above or read below.
DON’T GET LEFT BEHIND
Why do I need to be on this new app?
Why do I need to embrace new technology?
Why do I need to build my brand on social media?
No excuses. Stay fearless. Just do it!
There’s a free online summit about to launch that I think you would really appreciate and benefit from. It’s called the Agency Summit and it’s 100% focused on helping you to grow and scale your digital marketing agency.
Go ahead, I’ll wait.
This is a one-day event taking place Wednesday, June 23rd and is designed from the ground up to give you the equivalent of an intense, in-person conference, all from the comfort of your own home office.
From the live workshops and Q&A sessions, through the dozens of breakout sessions, with networking and learning opportunities sprinkled throughout, Agency Summit is going to fill your mind and nourish your creativity.
And I’m speaking there too!!
Throughout the summit, you’ll be surrounded by peers and colleagues with whom you can network and engage.
Imagine if you spent just a few hours this month improving yourself and your business. Would that benefit you in the year to come? Would future-you thank past-you for taking the time?
I think so.
Grab your notepad and take a seat at the table here.
Wishing you all the best.
To all the busy lawyers, business owners, and entrepreneurs in my life.
How would you like to have an AI tool save you time while writing all of your marketing copy and content…
Social media influencer, futurist keynote speaker and Clubhouse celebrity, Brian Fanzo, joins Mitch to share ways to help you embrace the power of audio and video to help others while also maximizing professional and personal relationships and opportunities. Join us for live Q&A and more!
In this 40 minute podcast interview, YouTube expert, Roberto Blake, shares gold specifically for lawyers interested in building out their brand on YouTube.
I was chatting with a couple of young lawyers earlier today about some of my videos they were watching. Their take-a-ways are not congruent with the message I intended to give.
Are you tired of being a lawyer? Do you get bored with doing the same thing each day?