How can professionals build their brand and increase revenue on social media? Brad Friedman gets me to answer this question, and many more, during his live video interview. Watch and share!
I had a blast joining Chapman University Professor, Niklas Myhr (aka the “Social Media Professor”), and his MBA class last Monday night. I shared real world issues and solutions to building a brand and frankly, building a business. We then wrapped things up with my fav– extensive Q&A.
I’m looking forward to sharing a new keynote at the #PILMMA Super Summit in St. Louis titled, “Real-Time Marketing for Lawyers: How to Get Noticed, Build Relationships and Grow Your Practice” (Sept 11-14th). #law #success
Will you be there?
Last Thursday, I had the chance to join my friend and marketing guru, David Meerman Scott, on stage at the Tony Robbins Business Mastery Event in Las Vegas. We shared some of our best tips on real time marketing, branding and newsjacking with 2,000+ amazing business people at the event.
If you’d like to learn more about how I’m using real time marketing and newsjacking to build my professional brand, take a few minutes and visit my LegalMinds Mastermind.
Thanks everyone and make each day your masterpiece!
I really enjoyed sharing 30+ years of legal branding and success tips with Sydney, New South Wales, legal marketing expert, Maciek Motylinski. On his Beyond Billables #podcast, we dived deep into the important topics listed below.
Although the conversation revolved around the practice of law, I believe these approaches will work for almost any professional.
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition
- The best decision Mitch made in his career
- The importance of showing your human side
- Mitch’s advice to current law students
- The balance between being different/risk taking and protecting clients
- ‘Mike the milkman’ three critical keys to success
- Mitch’s approach to social media
- Newsjacking, what it is and why it matters
- The critical importance of embracing digital marketing and mobile technology
- The intentionality behind Mitch’s content marketing approach
Nicole did an excellent job getting me to share some of my most effective brand building techniques, as a professional, on social media. Click here to enjoy the podcast. Also please share if you believe it adds value!