My new book, “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media for Business Owners, Professionals and Entrepreneurs” is now available! Amazon.
The secret to success on social media is doing common things uncommonly well. My new book shows you how to do this and more.
In addition to my own advice, 46 other top social media, business and communication experts show you, through real-world examples and in 52 chapters, what I believe are the three requirements for business success on social media:
1. Having the Right Mindset on Social Media (10 chapters)
2. How to Correctly Use Each Platform While Appreciating and Understanding Each Platform’s Unique Personality (23 chapters)
3. How to Effectively Communicate and Persuade on Social Media (19 chapters)
“The Ultimate Guide to Social Media for Business Owners, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs” is going to change lives. I invite you to become part of this amazing journey and start using the tools, tips, and approaches in my book to use social media to create a global brand, top of mind awareness, and dominate your market.
“Success doesn’t just happen. You must create it by taking consistent action. Start today.” Mitch Jackson
David Meerman Scott was kind enough to write the foreword to my new book, “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media for Business Owners, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs.” Please take a minute, click here or on the image below to watch his video recommendation at the bottom of the Amazon page.
David is the international bestselling author of “The New Rules of Sales and Service” and nine other books. He’s an internationally acclaimed marketing and sales strategists who has spoken on all 7 continents and in 40 different countries. His book, “The New Rules of Marketing & PR is in its 6th edition and has been translated into 26 languages. It’s used as a text book in hundreds of universities and business schools worldwide.
What a wonderful and thoughtful review of my new book, “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media for Business Owners, Professionals and Entrepreneurs” by Chapman University Social Media, Digital & Global Marketing Professor Niklas Myhr, Ph.D. Click here!
Click here to grab your copy (paperback or Kindle) today!
Last Thursday, I had the chance to join my friend and marketing guru, David Meerman Scott, on stage at the Tony Robbins Business Mastery Event in Las Vegas. We shared some of our best tips on real time marketing, branding and newsjacking with 2,000+ amazing business people at the event.
If you’d like to learn more about how I’m using real time marketing and newsjacking to build my professional brand, take a few minutes and visit my LegalMinds Mastermind.
Thanks everyone and make each day your masterpiece!
Many of you know that I have a global mastermind that helps professionals learn and use social media to market their practices, build their brands, and create top of mind awareness. It’s also evolved into a powerful community that shares tips, resources and encouragement on literally a daily basis.
Today, this wonderful testimonial came in from Boston based lawyer and member, Leila Nosrat. She’s an attorney for entrepreneurs and a success strategist for students and professionals.
This new testimonial came in over the weekend. The pleasure was all mine Eric!
My name is Eric, and I wanted to let you know how much I truly appreciated working with Mitch. Here’s my story:
One day, on my way home from work, I was involved in a car accident caused by another party and was left with significant injuries. I knew that 1) my injuries were such that I would need longer treatment and 2) I needed someone who knew how to work with the other person’s insurance, and who could walk me through all the unknowns of the process.
So, I started looking for personal injury attorneys. I talked to two friends who happened to be P.I. attorneys, then went searching for the best rated one I could find. I interviewed multiple other attorneys, one of which was Mitch. My rationale was “if all personal injury attorneys charge roughly the same amount, I might as well get the best one I possibly can.” After all of that I chose Mitch, and I’m glad I did.
Right off the bat, I was impressed by the amount of time and attention I got from Mitch. We met in person and spoke many times before I decided to have him represent me. His firm is not a large firm where you are passed off to many different lawyers, paralegals, secretaries, etc., so if you want that kind of representation Mitch isn’t your guy. In fact, all of my correspondence was with Mitch directly. All of this over the 3.5 years he worked with me on my case.
A couple things that I appreciated about working with Mitch, and that you might too:
1. He’s a consummate professional. Our case had a lot of ups and downs with the other side’s insurance company and legal team. Through it all Mitch was on top of his game and used that to our advantage. He was able to push back when needed, all while stressing to me his idea of “separating people from problems,” meaning he can work openly with the other side and put them at ease, all while drilling on the items that mattered most to us.
2. He’s with you the whole way. Mitch emailed me regularly to share updates and keep me in the loop, and would actually attend key doctor appointments with me so he was best informed for my case. What other attorney or firm will personally do that?!?!
3. He’s easy to talk with, and you can speak candidly and openly with him. Mitch always deferred to my thoughts as his client, and asked my opinion. That being said, I’m happy to say that gave his counsel as well, as he is the expert in this.
4. He’s a family man. Family matters to him. Whether it was him asking about my family member’s specifically or talking about his wife and kids and what each was up to, it made me happy and helped me see some of his values.
5. He keeps his word. My experience in my many conversations with Mitch is that he cares deeply about his integrity and about being true to his word. Throughout my case he kept his word and did what he said he would do, and I noticed and appreciated that.
To finish, I wanted to stress again how happy I was to work with Mitch. It really was a “white glove” experience in my mind. He was kind and helpful throughout the process, yet firm in working with the other side when needed. Mitch was able to resolve my case to my satisfaction, and because of that, and all the items I mentioned above, I would use Mitch again and again without reservation if needed, and happily and emphatically recommend him to others.
Eric B. (2018)