If so, and if you’re interested in building your brand on social media, then you’re going to want to watch today’s live video conversation with Dr. Ai Addyson-Zhang. Even better, take action on these approaches. They work!
“The early bird gets the worm”
So much fun being the 5 am guest (8 am ET) on Jason Falls’ “Go Ahead Caller” Linkedin live video and podcast earlier today.
The topic was “Social Media for Business and Entrepreneurs” and I invite you to watch and listen here.
I enjoyed every minute of being a guest on Rebekah Radice‘s popular Brand Authority #Podcast. We talked #socialmedia for business owners and professionals and specifically, how to convert content and engagement into meaningful professional relationships, sales and profits.
Rebekah’s a true pro and through her questions, got me to share some new approaches and ideas I believe you can use in 2019 to find success. This is definitely worth a listen.
Click here or on the image above to enjoy and share with your clients, customers and friends.
I really enjoyed sharing 30+ years of legal branding and success tips with Sydney, New South Wales, legal marketing expert, Maciek Motylinski. On his Beyond Billables #podcast, we dived deep into the important topics listed below.
Although the conversation revolved around the practice of law, I believe these approaches will work for almost any professional.
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition
- The best decision Mitch made in his career
- The importance of showing your human side
- Mitch’s advice to current law students
- The balance between being different/risk taking and protecting clients
- ‘Mike the milkman’ three critical keys to success
- Mitch’s approach to social media
- Newsjacking, what it is and why it matters
- The critical importance of embracing digital marketing and mobile technology
- The intentionality behind Mitch’s content marketing approach