Attorneys and friends, Jim Hacking and Tyson Mutrux, invited me back to be a guest on their outstanding Maximum Lawyer Podcast. We talked social, building valuable business relationships, the new book, and so much more. Click here or below to listen today!
I really enjoyed sharing 30+ years of legal branding and success tips with Sydney, New South Wales, legal marketing expert, Maciek Motylinski. On his Beyond Billables #podcast, we dived deep into the important topics listed below.
Although the conversation revolved around the practice of law, I believe these approaches will work for almost any professional.
- How to differentiate yourself from the competition
- The best decision Mitch made in his career
- The importance of showing your human side
- Mitch’s advice to current law students
- The balance between being different/risk taking and protecting clients
- ‘Mike the milkman’ three critical keys to success
- Mitch’s approach to social media
- Newsjacking, what it is and why it matters
- The critical importance of embracing digital marketing and mobile technology
- The intentionality behind Mitch’s content marketing approach
Nicole did an excellent job getting me to share some of my most effective brand building techniques, as a professional, on social media. Click here to enjoy the podcast. Also please share if you believe it adds value!
What is your why? What’s the real reason you roll out of bed each morning?
Do you have a defined purpose? What are your interests and passions?
Identifying your underlying “why” and “purpose” allows you to build a brand that supports your personal and professional passions, interests and goals. It allows to you build upon a foundation that will always been there in thick and thin.
To listen, click here!