This new testimonial came in over the weekend. The pleasure was all mine Eric!
My name is Eric, and I wanted to let you know how much I truly appreciated working with Mitch. Here’s my story:
One day, on my way home from work, I was involved in a car accident caused by another party and was left with significant injuries. I knew that 1) my injuries were such that I would need longer treatment and 2) I needed someone who knew how to work with the other person’s insurance, and who could walk me through all the unknowns of the process.
So, I started looking for personal injury attorneys. I talked to two friends who happened to be P.I. attorneys, then went searching for the best rated one I could find. I interviewed multiple other attorneys, one of which was Mitch. My rationale was “if all personal injury attorneys charge roughly the same amount, I might as well get the best one I possibly can.” After all of that I chose Mitch, and I’m glad I did.
Right off the bat, I was impressed by the amount of time and attention I got from Mitch. We met in person and spoke many times before I decided to have him represent me. His firm is not a large firm where you are passed off to many different lawyers, paralegals, secretaries, etc., so if you want that kind of representation Mitch isn’t your guy. In fact, all of my correspondence was with Mitch directly. All of this over the 3.5 years he worked with me on my case.
A couple things that I appreciated about working with Mitch, and that you might too:
1. He’s a consummate professional. Our case had a lot of ups and downs with the other side’s insurance company and legal team. Through it all Mitch was on top of his game and used that to our advantage. He was able to push back when needed, all while stressing to me his idea of “separating people from problems,” meaning he can work openly with the other side and put them at ease, all while drilling on the items that mattered most to us.
2. He’s with you the whole way. Mitch emailed me regularly to share updates and keep me in the loop, and would actually attend key doctor appointments with me so he was best informed for my case. What other attorney or firm will personally do that?!?!
3. He’s easy to talk with, and you can speak candidly and openly with him. Mitch always deferred to my thoughts as his client, and asked my opinion. That being said, I’m happy to say that gave his counsel as well, as he is the expert in this.
4. He’s a family man. Family matters to him. Whether it was him asking about my family member’s specifically or talking about his wife and kids and what each was up to, it made me happy and helped me see some of his values.
5. He keeps his word. My experience in my many conversations with Mitch is that he cares deeply about his integrity and about being true to his word. Throughout my case he kept his word and did what he said he would do, and I noticed and appreciated that.
To finish, I wanted to stress again how happy I was to work with Mitch. It really was a “white glove” experience in my mind. He was kind and helpful throughout the process, yet firm in working with the other side when needed. Mitch was able to resolve my case to my satisfaction, and because of that, and all the items I mentioned above, I would use Mitch again and again without reservation if needed, and happily and emphatically recommend him to others.
Eric B. (2018)